Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rustiness

So, it's been about a year since I last wrote.

When you're in a situation with the definite knowledge that anything you say (even good or nice things) can and will be held against you (not for any crime, mind you, merely for the sake of a bizarre sort of competition), sometimes, it's best not to say much of anything. I'm not going to talk about the people who put me in such a position. It's best if you can't say anything nice... once again, to not say anything at all.

I just wanted to make a post... freely... because I can breathe again.

I'm going to write about my son again. About life. About the changes a year can make. About work and joy and... RELIEF... because, it's what I feel.

Welcome back to my life. I can't wait to catch up with you, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment